Copyright and Licence Restrictions
Online Training Materials
The System Training Package ("Training Package") consisting of the Online Training Video, Summary Cards and Psychotherapy Form Guide is our exclusive property protected by international laws, treaties and conventions. The Training Package is provided to clients on a paid licence basis. If you have not paid for a licence to use the Training Package you are not allowed to use it in any way including: storing all or some parts of the Training Package on any kind of data storage device, watching or listening to any part of the Training Package, copying, reproducing, republishing, downloading, uploading, distributing all or some parts of the Training Package in any way or selling or sharing by any means either digital or non-digital.
If you have paid for a licence to use the Training Package you are allowed to personally: (a) watch (as many times as you want) the Online Training Video on the System to Dramatically Lower Psychotherapy Dropout Ratio through the online player embedded in the Website, (b) download and read Summary Cards and (c) download, print, read the Psychotherapy Guide Form and write on its printed copy.
All information included on the Website, excluding the Training Package, collectively called "Content" such as text, graphics, logos, images and video clips is our property or the property of our suppliers and is protected by international laws, treaties and conventions. No part of the Content may be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, copied, transferred, sold or used for any other commercial purpose without Iga Borkowska's prior written approval. You may download one copy of the information found on the Website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial, home use only. You may not frame the Content. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create links to the Website provided that the links do not portray us or the Website, or the Content or the Training Package, or our licensors or licensees, or their respective products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
We understand that the Training Package we've created for and provided to our clients, for some of them, may not be what they have been looking for. That is why we offer you a 30-days long period to request a refund. If you would like to take advantage of that possibility all you need to do is to contact us on email@example.com within 30 days from the date of purchase and inform us that you would like to get your money back. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in most cases within just a few hours. However, depending on the volume and your time zone the response time may vary. Please allow up to 48 hours during regular business days.
Please note that refunds will not be issued after 30 days from date of purchase.
Iga Borkowska considers the privacy of her clients to be of utmost importance and works to protect it. Iga Borkowska does not make any client data available to third parties. We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated from this Website.
When you use the Website, or correspond with us by e-mail or in any other way, we collect the following information about you:
- your first name, last name, e-mail address and your password to the account created on the Website (only if you have decided to create an account on the Website)
- your e-mail address, if you have contacted us by e-mail, and your first name and last name if you have included this information in the e-mail message
- some payment transaction information sent to us from PayPal payment service's website, on your successful payment for a licence to use the System Training Package, inlcuding: your first name, your last name, your country of residence, your PayPal's payer status, your e-mail address and your PayPal's id
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), the pages on the Website you viewed; page interaction information (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs, duration of page visits, etc.); page response times, page errors and methods used to leave from the page.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you browse and use websites or other online services. Cookies are sometimes used to collect data that is considered to constitute personal data, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address or your session id related to the account you have created on a particular website. The purpose is mainly to deliver you relevant content or to track your behaviour as a website's user in order to understand your preferences and your impression of a website. This data is aggregated with data collected from other users of a particular website and is used to analyse the website's users' behavioural patterns and trends in order to improve a particular website's effectiveness.
Cookies may be deleted. In the case of so-called "session cookies" these cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their web browser. The so-called "permanent cookies" are deleted after a specified period of time but you can delete these cookies whenever you want by using your browser's function to delete browsing history.
The Website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies required by the Website
- JSESSIONID - a session cookie required to identify the Website's visitors in order to pass the session state across requests for the Website's different pages
- Cookies required by the Google Analytics service
- _ga - a permanent cookie storing a unique identifier used to group collected data on how the Website's visitor uses the Website; this cookie will be stored for 24 months
- _gat - a session cookie used to throttle request rate
- _gid - a session cookie storing the second unique identifiers used to group collected data on how the Website's visitors use the Website
The Training Package and the Website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed and implied, including without limitation, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Iga Borkowska be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits or revenue or personal damages (including death), incurred by you or any third party, even if Iga Borkowska has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Iga Borkowska's entire liability for damages hereunder shall in no event exceed ten dollars (U.S. $10).